17 July 2011

Husbands & Wives

You might've realized that I changed some things in the blog. I'm pretty full of myself about it :P But I also had to sacrifice some things in return; I lost comments in the last posts as a result of moving the blog here and there while I was working, and I also accidentally erased a couple of illustrations. So, if it would please you, I'm just gonna post them right here, so I don't feel so inept when I go to sleep tonight :P



This one is a poster I made for my parents. That sounds like a broken home, doesn't it? Well, nothing further: I just love teasing them about how husbands truly love their wives and wives love turning them down. It made my mom giggle in such a funny way, that I decided to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You be good! Or not... :)