01 May 2011

Nothing Better than a Good Story

We like stories, don't we? It's in our nature and it shows: nothing sells better in this world than a good story, and Advertising is making a good profit out of it. There's no way a brand can catch our eye nowadays unless it makes us feel there's a story behind it worth listening to.

Check out the image below; it's something made by NCM Fathom that I found through ReadWriteWeb.es and I just had to share it. I love it when I find proof that human beings, no matter how super-technologic we get, how many new products, lifestyles and activities we develop, are still human beings. Deep down, we all want the same: we look for characters and feelings. We want emotion. We want stories.

And I think it's pretty damn great :P





No comments:

Post a Comment

You be good! Or not... :)